- Boils down history to bite-sized attractive pieces
- Focuses attention on comparisons or narratives
- Uses graphics for appeal
Using Timelines or roadmaps Piktochart
- Find some data about 1919 (or use 1920 census) that works with one of your blog posts or one of your assignments
- Try to make it understandable using an infographic
Report on Discovering 1919 additions
- Add due dates to your tasks. Let’s look at the schedule so that no one is overwhelmed.
- We need to discuss additions that need class contributions. These need due dates as well.
- Add more details to the Basecamp notes– find examples of what you want to work on, take notes about what you have accomplished.